HD-S, Vernet Behringer new compact drilling machine for profiles, will make its world premiere at EMO fair. This model has been inspired by the HD-XEVO drilling-milling machine presented last year at Euroblech and that became immediately THE reference in this category and will be positioned as an entry range, particularly dedicated to locksmith and small medium-sized steel fabricators looking for a versatile machine with compact footprint.
The basic version includes 3 spindles to drill simultaneously the web and both flanges of Hbeams, but also machine channels, angles, flat as well as right hollow sections, and a powerful operating system enabling part programing on 4 faces. Additional modules have been designed to increase the versatility of the machine:
- Powerful spindle motors enabling fast carbide drilling
- Unique clamping system with CNC controlled x-axis with 150 mm stroke, enabling vibration-free milling operations on profiles: long holes, openings etc.
- Fast and precise scribing with V-scoring system
And of course:
- Possibility to install in line high performances Behringer band sawing machine
- Wide range of infeed/outfeed loading and transport systems
- Very low running costs
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or consult our web site: www.vernet-behringer.com